Monday, May 2, 2011

Elle's B-day Party pics

Yesterday we had a little party to celebrate our baby girl turning 1!
Nothing real fancy, just family and Godparents, food, cake, etc.
Ellie cried when we sang Happy Birthday, and had pretty much no interest in
opening her presents, so all in all... a pretty typical 1st Birthday!
(I was not on top of my "photographic" game, so forgive the fuzzy photos)

I also wanted to share some photos from when we celebrated with my Dad
and of her on her actual Birthday. One last time..
Happy Birthday Sweet Elaina!
You are so loved!

I don't think I have a career in cake decorating, but it didn't turn out too shabby!


On her actual Birthday (April 21, 2011)

Celebrating with Papa Dave and family!

Going after Papa's strawberries!

I also wanted to throw in her stats from her 1 year check-up.
Weight 19lb 11oz (25%)
Height 29.5" (50%)
She is still a small little girl, but doing very well!
We did discover she has a tibial torsion of her left foot,
basically means that she turns her left foot inward when she stands and walks.
No need for correction right now, as long as it doesn't become a function problem.
Overall, got a big smile, and a thumbs up!
(oh, and lets not forget 5 nasty needle pokes, poor baby )

1 comment:

  1. Happy Bday Miss Elaina! Such a cutie pie! Hope your mommy & daddy are loving Florida!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!