Sunday, April 17, 2011

Made with Love

Yesterday we headed up to my Dad's place for a nice visit with the family!
My Dad's birthday is at the end of the month and since Elle's is right around the corner, we had a great excuse to get together!
It was a great visit, just one minor, teensy little hiccup in the day...

I FORGOT MY CAMERA!
AAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!

This is not minor... This is not Teensy....
Me, ME.. of all people, I forgot the camera!
I managed to hold back the tears (barely) and grumbled as I used my Dad's little
point n' shoot.  Then, to add insult to injury... the Xd card my Dad's camera uses,
yeah... we don't have a reader for that, and miraculously, none of our technology is
compatible. :( Wah-wah.  So until I figure something out, those precious images I so badly
desire to share, will remain safe and sound inside that irritating, incompatible little piece of plastic.

Ok, I'm done feeling sorry for myself (almost) and do want to share one little bit of the day that I loved the most!

See this?  
Amazing isn't it?

This lovely rocker was made just for Elaina, with lots of love from Papa Dave!
He made one for Lila too when she turned 1, and now they each have their own.
Something so special for each of them to cherish!
Thank you Dad, I can't tell you how much I love it!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!