Monday, July 19, 2010

Pierced ears!

So cute, right?!














She was such a trooper too! The crying lasted all of about 40 seconds and was quickly forgotten. Much tougher getting shots at the peds office! And again... SO cute!


This weekend flew by, but we really enjoyed it! It was BBQ days down here in Belle Plaine and our neighborhood had a little get together! I have to admit something... I was more than a little irritated when my husband went out and bought a meat smoker. "How often are we really gonna use that thing?" "You don't have any idea what you're doing." "Can think of FAR better ways to spend out money...." These were a few of the thoughts that went through my head before Saturday.

.... Ok.... sigh.... Honey, you did a FABULOUS job! The brisket and pork were amazing and the smoker really was a pretty great idea! Good job RY!























The girls spent Saturday and Sunday morning with Grandma and Grandpa Volovsek and after some very teary good-byes on Lila's part ( No bye Papa, sniff, Papa, papa...) we headed off to the mall to get Ellie's ears pierced and run a few errands. We had a nice evening and even kept the girls up to watch fireworks over at Tom and Lisa's. Lila was "all-done" by the time it was over, but I'm glad we got to see them!

The week looks busy but wonderful and I'm looking forward to it! I hope you have a good one!















Happy Baby Girl!



















Sisters!



















Lila knows how to beat the heat!




























Because it's so rare, I just had to throw in a picture of our CLEAN house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!