Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! The weather was the nicest I can remember and I enjoyed spending time with my family over the weekend!

Lila did very well in church, (thanks largely to Grandpa Alan, who seemed to have the calming touch)!
We had a nice brunch at my mom's and even though Lila decided to pass on a nap for the day, she did EXCEPTIONALLY well and kept her darling smile and goofy laugh in place all day. (Even through MILLIONS of pictures!)

One minor mishap... ummm, the pregnant lady forgot her Easter dress on the back of the couch at home. Oops! I thought she'd be more comfortable in the car in pants, so I figured I'd change her at my mom's before church (less wrinkles too, right?). Get to mom's, oh-no... no dress, grrr... Oh well, at least I didn't have her in sweats and a stained tee-shirt! I threw an Easter picture up, just for representation of the cute dress I had INTENDED her to wear. Oh the best of intentions....
Anyway, I hope everyone had a lovely day. Christ is risen. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!