Monday, February 1, 2010

Zoo and stuff


So today Lila and I went to the zoo. We haven't been in a few months and I figured it might be a nice little outing! She's at an age where when it's not too crowded, I can let her just wander and see what she see's. It was too cold to do much outdoor stuff, but fun to be inside anyway. Her expression was so funny... like she just wasn't sure what to make of everything. Of course, she got the most excited when the wolves came real close to the window... "DOG" "woof, woof".... Of course ;)

The weekend was quick, but pretty nice. Got a few household tasks accomplished and more importantly, got in some good sleep!! Woo Hoo! I don't know why I ever thought sleep was boring... let me tell you, I'm going to soak up as many Zzzzz's as I can before Baby #2 shows up because then it'll be months before I remember the meaning to that word!

I wanted to throw out a quick Congratulations to my co-worker Shannon and her hubby, Nick on their new arrival! Calvin came a little early so he's a bit small, 4lb 2oz, but it sounds like everyone is doing pretty well and from the pictures I've seen, he's absolutely DARLING! So Congrats again guys, can't wait to sneak into SCN for a peek at the little man!I also threw in a picture and quick video of a new hobby of hers.... wearing our shoes! Such a funny girl!

Now, play time's over, gotta actually get a few things done before Ryan gets home! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!