Monday, February 15, 2010

The weekend review


This is gonna be a quick one, as I work tonight and would love to catch a quick nap while Lila is down.

We spent our weekend in Pequot Lakes, MN at a cabin of some friends of ours. Ryan was thrilled to get to spend a little "guy time" with his friend Bjorn. They spent a good chunk of time both Saturday and Sunday tearing around on some high-tech fancy new snowmobiles that Bjorn's uncle was kind enough to loan to them! He really had a great time!

Bjorn's wife, KJ, and I spent time with our girls around the cabin and took in a short trip to Nisswa to check out the shops. The weather on Saturday was GORGEOUS (I couldn't resist snapping some pictures), and it felt really good to be outside. The girls are only a few months apart, so it was fun to watch the two of them interact. Vega is not quite walking yet and Lila really wasn't too keen on being a support post, but other than that, they get along great!

I'm back to work tonight for 3 nights of labor and delivery joy, so I'm going to go try to sneak in some Zzzz's! Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!