Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


I know it's a little early, but we're heading out of town this weekend, so I figured I'd better get it done!

We are finally all healthy (knock on wood), and feeling generally pretty good! I worked this week, but it was not my usual schedule. I pulled a day shift yesterday so I could finish up some training at work, and thankfully all went well and I'm officially cleared to work in the OR! Not that I'm joyously anticipating that part of my job, but it does feel good to be a little more "well rounded" and useful. I don't like being a weak link.

As much as everyone is complaining about the weather, I'm honestly not really minding it. Yeah, we've had snow and the weather has been cold, but C'mon... it's middle of February in MN...do we REALLY expect sunshine and 50 degrees? I'll start whining about the cold weather when I have to wear my winter jacket at Easter!

Well, I'm off to take a quick shower then to get things packed, prepped, and ready for the weekend. (much easier to do when your little one in napping!) Have a great weekend and again
Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh.... almost forgot... I also have to wish my Mom and Alan a Happy Anniversary this weekend! Hope you guys have a great day, love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!