Thursday, September 3, 2009

5 hours and counting!

Well, a very early good morning to you all! It's not even 2am and already I'm getting antsy to for 7:30 when I can leave work and go pick up my sweet little girl!!! I miss her so SO much when I have these stretches at work, and I just can't wait to snuggle and smooch those delicious cheeks of hers! Last night when Ryan and her got home, she had the biggest smile for me and I spent the short evening with her, marveling at how quickly children grow. Just 3 weeks ago, she was taking just a few shaky steps, now she's a walking machine who loves to go, go, go!

This weekend should be a great one! I have an appointment to have a little "me" time and get my hair done on Friday! Ryan has a day off, so I get to spend a bit of time getting taken care of!! Saturday, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous and we are planning to attend a neighborhood BBQ! I'm so excited for Tom's slow-roasted ribs... YUMMY! We may spend some time either Sunday or Monday with my mom and Alan, but all plans are just relaxed and easy! Really... could there be a better weekend?! I have a whole 8 days off work starting at 7:30 this morning, and am tickled about it! I'm so happy that I get to spend time with Lila and my awesome hubs...oh come on ... these next 5 hours need to go by a little quicker!

Have a great Labor Day weekend! Be safe and be happy!

1 comment:

  1. 8 days wow! Glad you don't have to think about sleepless days for at least a week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!