Monday, September 28, 2009

Blustery Day!

My goodness, we've got a bit of wind today!!! Ha! I walked out to get the mail this morning with Lila and her face was priceless when she felt that "breeze" on her face! Geez, I thought we were gonna blow away!!
I am enjoying my week off! The whole weekend was quite enjoyable and am facing 5 whole days before I head back to work!!! Hooray! Saturday started out amazing, for no other reason than I slept a full night through, then after an hour up with the munchkin, she decided she wanted to take another nap, and so did I! Oh the glory of sleep! The rest of day was spent putzing around the house while Ry worked on his car, and we ended the day with a gathering at our friend Jake's for his annual Wild Game Feed, which as expected was delicious!!! Lila got a bit "insistent" towards the end of the night that she was "all-done" and it was time to go home! Yesterday was nice too, the morning was relaxing and then Ryan's sister Kris, and her family came for a visit. Kris is taking photography classes and was sweet enough to take a few of our family! I was very happy with how they turned out, especially since it was really windy yesterday too and by the time we got outside, Lila was getting a little cranky.
Tonight and tomorrow, we have dinner plans with friends and family, so it should be a really great week! I'm hoping that the wind will die down, so I can take Lila out for her 1 year pictures! I know, a year already.... CRAZY!!! Maybe I'll hit up the zoo sometime too... that's the beauty of it... I can just play it by ear! Lovely! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures............looks like shes a natural just like you!! Hope you had a great birthday!! OMG...............Lila is so freaking cute....you're right, her hair is getting long in the back!!! CUTE! (next ones you take of us, I like the "from behind" one...great idea)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Looks like shes a natural just like you! OMG.....Lila is so freaking cute...you're right, her hair is getting longer in the back. Hope you had a great birthday!! Love ya (next time you take pics, i love the "from the behind" pics, neat idea)!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!