Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First steps

Here's a short clip of Lila taking some of her first steps! (Don't mind that I look like a complete dork!) I can't believe how fast she's growing up! I don't care if it's a total cliche' but time really flies!! She crawls like a speed demon, but in just the past few days has started taking a few steps away from the furniture! She'll be 10 months on the 6th and here she is, almost walking. (I think we're going to be in for trouble!)
I worked all weekend and Ryan said Lila was a good girl for him. Often, he doesn't like the weekends I work, but this one went particularly well for the two of them! I have another few days of work ahead of me, but I'm looking forward to this weekend off! It's supposed to be nice and HOT... well, it's about time. It is August after all!
Today my mom is going to spend some time with Lila while I attend the service celebrating the life of Mary O'Keefe. I ask for your continued prayers for this family as they work to get through this trying time in their lives. I've been giving Lila lots of extra hugs and kisses lately and reminding myself that even when she's being a grouch, I'm blessed to have her, and to be thankful for every minute we spend together. Be thankful for your blessings today and have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comment:

I love comments!