Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Walking (well, kinda)

I have such a good hubby!
It was a busy hour and a half today from the time Ryan and Lila got home, till I went to work and I really didn't get to spend much quality time with them. It makes me so sad leaving in the evenings, usually they are playing on the floor when I leave and I just want to be with them. Lila (aka Scooter) is just zooming all over the place lately and now pulls herself up like a champ. I can't believe how quickly she's turning into a little girl, it's exciting and heartbreaking at the same time! Anyway, back to why Ryan is so great....
I get to work and get report and have a few minutes to check my email... and he's sent me the sweet little video that I've now posted to share! It makes me so happy to be able to watch my little sweetie, even when I can't be home!!! What a great treat to start my shift!!! I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lila!!!! OMG-she is so dang cute and I can't believe she is walking...holy moly, don't grow up too fast little miss Lila ;) Miss you guys. It was so good to see you over mem wknd. PS........I keep forgetting to tell you what an awesome picture that is of the three of you........WHO TOOK IT??? :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lila!!!! OMG-she is so dang cute and I can't believe she is walking...holy moly, don't grow up too fast little miss Lila ;) Miss you guys. It was so good to see you over mem wknd. PS........I keep forgetting to tell you what an awesome picture that is of the three of you........WHO TOOK IT??? :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!