Friday, March 20, 2009

This and that



Well, my week off has come to an end... BOO. I am headed back to work tonight and although I love my job (truly, I do), I hate these Fridays. Now I will get to spend less than an hour a day with my baby for almost a week. We had a really great week off, even with Lila being such a grouch. The weather was great so we spend lots of time outside, I was fairly productive in getting crap done around the house, and I even got to spend a little quality time with the hubs. Pretty awesome week!
As I mentioned, Miss Lila has continued to have an "off" week. She is normally a super happy, content little girl, who sleeps at night at least 6-7 hour stretches. Lately, she's become a bit whiny, demanding of 100% of your attention, and sleeping only around 4-5 hours. We don't really know what's up; growth spurt? Teething? Food? I'm sure it'll change again soon, we'll just see. It's not like she's horrible by any stretch, just a lot fussier than her norm. Yesterday we went to the zoo for the second time this week! Lila is getting to an age where she really likes to look around. She especially loves the "Tropics Trail" and all the fish in the aquarium. We went with my friend Chelsie and her little girl Elise, who is just 2 days younger than Lila. It was fun to see the 2 girls together, I can't wait to do it again. Maybe when it's a little warmer out! Well, I'm going to try and go back to sleep for just a little bit while Lila is napping. Who knows if she'll nap again later, and I need a little extra sleep to be functional tonight at work. Hope everyone has a great weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!