Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Resolution

I'm not one for resolutions... 
but a few years ago, Ryan and I made a resolution to change our lifestyle
and get healthier.  That was a pretty big success and has stuck around, so
I'm gonna give this another try.

My resolution is simple.
Enjoy life.

Don't get caught up in all the chaos, and mess, and other stuff.
I have let my focus slowly slip and everything has been pretty blurry,
but I intend to find it again!
More photos of the day to day life I'm graced with.
More time to pay attention to the beautiful little girls in my life.
Focus on the positives and when something doesn't turn out quite right, 
try it again.

So, in an effort to start... Our January has been full of all kinds of stuff.
Some I want to remember, some not so much, but since it's part of our life,
all important.
The girls are a little pent up, as are most kids this time of year.
The weeks where the weather was brutal was tough on everyone, but we managed.

Here's a few things we did!!!

~Lila lost 2 more teeth... looking a little gapp-y, but beautiful as always!

~She also was a lucky girl and got to have a special day with Grandma Brenda.
 Just her and Grandma, all day!  They went shopping, got pedicures,
did some baking, and watched old home
videos from when I was young (ack).  She loved it!!~

~Since Elle was home with Ry and I, we decided to take her out for a treat too!  It was FRIGID that
day, but she wanted ice cream, so off to ColdStone we went!! ~




~My car got hit by a semi truck while I was parked at the Elle's school.  Super sucky... not awesome~

~Lila has become a big helper around the house (when she feels like it) and braved the freezing cold one day to shovel our front step!  What a big girl!! ~


~And among other things, we just hung around the house.  Ellie plays with her babies every waking second of the day,
Lila is making some art creation, the dogs are driving us crazy, and life carries on.~ 
Goofy kid
This is what happens when they are quiet for too long!
I hit a Personal Record the other day and was pretty proud of myself!! 
Hi Rio 
Just Loomin' 
Elle is our sassafras... I think we may have trouble later :/
We attended this concert last Friday.  Weird night, but the music and venue (Varsity theatre) were amazing!
I recommend his music to anyone who likes a lovely sound and meaningful lyrics!
Bring on 2015!
I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!