Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happiness

I found something the other day that spoke volumes to me in regards to my children.
I'm not the most patient with them, yet I get frustrated when THEY don't exhibit their own
patience.  I find myself raising my voice more than I should, yet scold them for shouting.
I have guilt for not being the parent that I always thought I'd be and the parent Pintrest suggests I should be.
 But I love them!
I love them more than I ever imagined I could, and while I learn how to be a better
version of the mom I am, I will continue to love them and pray they know how much I treasure them!

"Your children are the greatest gift God will give you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will place in your hands. 
Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God.  Be a person in whom they can have faith.
 When you are old, nothing else you will have done will have mattered as much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!