Sunday, April 21, 2013

3 Years Old

Today we spent our day celebrating a very special little girl
that graced us with her life 3 years ago today!


 
She started her day by climbing in bed with us and snuggling right in.
She looked so sweet and beautiful in the early morning light, that
I couldn't help but grab my phone and snap a few pictures I knew would
be poor quality, but precious nonetheless!


We had a small gathering in honor of her today and she was such a good girl!
We did all the usual things; food, gifts, and of course cake 
(which came out pretty good, if I do say so myself)  and ice cream.
It was really a great day!
SO excited for her new LeapPad... now she has one just like big sister!

She wanted a "Jungle Animals" birthday!  Ok baby, whatever you want!
Such a big girl!
Elaina, you are strong and vibrant, and funny and witty, and can melt the
coldest heart with your hugs!  You light up our lives and Lila, Daddy, and I 
love you more than you can possibly imagine!
Happy 3rd Birthday baby girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!