Saturday, October 6, 2012

My favorite 4 year old

Today, this little beauty turned 4.


It's hard to believe that it's been that long.
4 whole years.

She spent her birthday with just our little family,
and a cold.
:(
(Birthday festivities have been postponed a week due to large amounts of mucus and coughing.  Ick)

We went to the zoo, we baked cupcakes and frosted and sprinkled them,
 we had meatballs (her choice) for dinner,
we sang, and blew out a candle, and ate those heavily sprinkled cupcakes!
Then I tucked her in bed.
We read her new book, and we said prayers.  Then I sang her the songs I've been singing for years.
4 years.

I listened to her snore softly, and cuddled her just a little longer than usual.
My baby.
My big girl.

I love you Lila!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!