Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday


It's been a wild few weeks.

Busy, hectic, chaotic, you know the drill...

Last Monday, I started my new job. (more on that later!)
I worked all week, and then worked at my other job all day Saturday.

Yesterday was my day off.  It started out great!
Sleeping in, CHECK!
Apple cider pancakes, CHECK!
Snuggling in bed with the people I love more than anything, Double CHECK!

Laundry got done, house got vacuumed, garden got pulled up, etc, etc.....
and by the end of the day, I was cranky.
I didn't take the time to just enjoy the great warm weather.
I shouted at my girls for making a mess and fighting with each other, rather than
actively spending time with them, as I should have.

Today is Monday again, and I work every day this week.
My promise is, next Sunday I will pay less attention to the "To Do's"
and make time for what really matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!