Monday, September 12, 2011

What a great weekend!!

Seriously...

wasn't that just a wonderful weekend?!
Other than me secretly wishing it was about 10 degrees cooler, I didn't have one complaint!
Friday evening was relaxing and I got some great sleep (always a great way to start out!)
Saturday, I had a lovely photo shoot with a great family, then Ryan and I dropped the girls off at Grandma and Grandpa's for the night and headed out for a date!

We did some errands (boring, yes... but oh so much easier without toddlers!)
Then we were off to the races!!!
Canterbury Downs extended their racing by one weekend this year, and this weekend was free admission.
Can't beat that!

I haven't been in ages, and Ryan had never been, so it was pretty new for both of us!
It was so much fun!  I would definitely do that again!

Then we had an awesome meal at Bonfire in savage. (can you say Delicious?!)
Movie night at home and a solid 8 hours of sleep!
You have no idea how exciting it is, to wake up on your own and have the clock ready anything later than 6am!  So, 7:50... Wow!
Yesterday was spent lounging around the house, then going to get the girls and dinner with Ry's family.
His sister Kris took just him and I out for some photos to celebrate our upcoming anniversary!
We had a blast! Thank you so much Krissy!

Again, what a great weekend!
Let's hope this week follows in it's footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!