Monday, September 19, 2011

Dress Up, Baking, and Apple Picking

Today, Ryan left for China.
Boo :(
I hate it when he's gone.

Then, after I had my mini pity-party, 
I talked to my mom and asked if she wanted some company today.
Fortunatley, she said yes!

The girls and I headed on over and had a wonderful day!
My mom had a large quantity of old costumes still around and much to Lila's delight,
she drug them out so the girls could play a little dress up!
Lila thought the purple with chiffon and lace was especially fancy and spent a fair amount
of time twirling, and humming, and prancing around in it!
Seriously, she would have stayed in it all day if we would have let her!

Then, after Elle went down for a nap, she got to whip up a batch of Pumpkin muffins!

And the best part of all...
after nap, it was out to Great Grandma and Grandpa's house to pick some apples!!
Only bad part... my grandparents weren't home, so I didn't get to visit with them.
 Oh did the girls have fun though!
Ellie dug right in and demanded to pick her own apples (then proceeded to eat about 3 of them!)

Now the babes are snuggled in bed, I'm going to watch a little boob tube
(and try to not be irritated that we just spent $xxx on a new one after the old tube crapped out.)
Then I'll go to bed and miss my hubby.
What a day! 
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!