Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend at Papa's

Friday and Saturday we spent some time up at my Dad's place. My sister, Alex, came up for a little while on Saturday too, so we got a chance to visit with her as well! It's always nice to spend a little time with family!

My Dad made Lila a fantastic rocking chair for her 1st Birthday and with Miss Elaina's fast approaching, he's hard at work on a special chair for her too!  Ryan and my Dad spent some time doing their thing down in the wood shop, and I can't wait to see the finished product!  It's going to be gorgeous!

I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, but did catch a few!
Elle's current favorite thing to do~ RAZBERRIES~
Maybe she'll be a ball player? Catcher??
"You're OUT"
Sitting in Papa's chair
smooches for Auntie Lix
getting a little dental care from the hygienist!
Love from Papa

I'm now enjoying a cup of coffee in hand, while Lila is snuggled up on the couch with  her blankee and baby watching a little Dora!  Elle is still sleeping and I just have that feeling that today is going to be a good day!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!