Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pictures and other things

I take a lot of pictures.

Is this news to anybody??

I hope not.

Anyway, the past few days, I've been more than a little camera happy.
Photos of lots of little cuties
Photos of my girls
Valentine's day
Zoo trip
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa
Just because....

the list goes on...

The problem is, that I like to attempt  to blog with some sort of order.
Pictures that should go with that particular post, you know what I mean?
However, if I did that... I would have about 4 posts per day.

I wish I could be one of those people who can just choose a few.
A nice sampling of photos to illustrate their point.

I'm not.
I don't want to choose.
So here's what I got from the last few days.
Buckle in... there's a LOT!
ignoring Mommy.  Dora was on.

looking cute in matching PJ's.  Big Sister, Little Sister.... TOO CUTE!

Can I eat her?? 
Girl loves herself some Hot Choco!
Visit from Grandma Brenda and Grandpa Alan on Sunday.
Valentine's Zoo Trip
getting up close and personal with the Big Bears
"I want to go down THERE!"
Big Kitty!! (Yes, I know I look like a dork)
Too much excitement for one day!
Valentine's Gifts from Mommy and Daddy
Yeah!  Markers!
Big Sister's presents are ALWAYS cooler!
... although this crinkly sweettarts package is pretty cool too!
Using her new markers and new Dora coloring book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!