Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Monday

We had a good weekend!
I start my week feeling rested and ready to tackle anything!

First of all, I want to send some love to my Aunt Dolly who's been in the hospital for a few days. I don't know the specifics, but I know few people tougher than her... so I'm confident she'll be home and up running the show in no time! Love you Aunt D!

Also, I need to send some good healing thoughts to my friend Danica for her beloved Paul! Paul is THE 4-legged man in her life and he recently had a stroke. Looks like he's got a long road ahead, but will have the BEST momma to take care of him! Lots of love from Belle Plaine headed your way!

Heather, it was so great seeing you guys on Saturday, it's been long overdue! As always, we love spending time with you guys and it's so much fun watching the girls all interact! Can't wait to add one more kiddo to the mix!

Speaking of the little sprout... all seems to be going well, if the crazy kicks and jabs are any indication! I'm officially 24 weeks, meaning the baby is now "viable", however, I would greatly appreciate it if this little one could stay in a cook for awhile longer! (preferably until the end of April!)

Lila has a cold again, but it doesn't seem to really slow her down much. I'm hoping to get some pictures this week, since she's now 15 months old ( I can't believe it!). I'll post them as soon as I can!

We are going to visit my friend Sarah today, then not really too many plans for the week!!! Ryan and I have started doing some planning on what it will take to finish our basement, so we might tackle a little of that, but otherwise... it looks like I have a pretty easy week ahead! Plus, the weather is supposed to warm up! Hooray, maybe I can take Lila out to play a bit!

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the good thoughts Ana! It's so good to have him home again... he's snoring right now and I love it :) I can't believe you are already 24 weeks! You are going to be mother to two in no time!!!
    -Danica

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!