Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May Stuff

May has been good.
Really good!

Busy, but happy and this past week has actually given me some breathing room and time to relax!
We had a BBQ at our home the first weekend, and prior to that we had been busting our butts getting our house ready and finishing projects.  Now that it's over, I'm happy to say I've got no major projects in the works for the foreseeable future! I intend to use the rest of spring and summer just enjoying our home, my family, and doing things that are fun and enjoyable!

Mothers Day weekend was one of the most relaxed we've had in a very long time!  No big events, just time to do stuff together and around the house.  Snuggles on the couch at night, beautiful weather on Saturday to be outside, and I was greeted with coffee, bacon, and mimosas on Mothers Day! Who can complain about that!?! 

Here's a photo recap of what our May has looked like so far!

Finally getting to enjoy my porch!

We continued our tradition of spending some time at my Dad's and celebrating both his and Ellie's birthdays!  
We had some great weather, had great food, and great company!  
Girls taking a stroll in the woods with Papa

Hello tiny purple flower

And, of course strawberries, shortcake, and whipped cream! Perfect!

It was National Nurses Week.  I'm privileged to be part of this amazing profession, and even more grateful that I love my job.  Even the toughest days... I never have ever considered doing anything else.  I work with some amazing ladies and am so thankful to be able to be a part of their team!


Ellie decided she should start learning how to ride without training wheels... did a darn good job for her first attempt too!


Ryan was working out with a friend the other day and the girls were tickled to be able to "ride" along!

Ellie was practicing her sprints too! ;)

Daddy loves his girls! 

And I love him

I went to Elaina's school on Friday where they had a little Mother's Day program.  It was a great lunch date!


Lila is as goofy as ever... but oh, how I love that child!
because everyone reads on the kitchen rug, right?

Mother's Day was lovely!  I'm beyond in love with the two little girls that gave me that title! I hope all the Mama's out there had a wonderful day as well!


I finally got Elaina's 5 year photos taken, and hopefully will have some to show off in the next few days!  Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!