Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hood Party 2014

Um, well... We have Awesome neighbors!
Honestly, Ryan and I can't believe our wonderful luck!

So, we had a little gathering a few weekends ago
Nothing fancy, just low-key...

Ok, LYING!
Hahaha! It was a BIG deal!
Was LOADS of fun, and I laughed more than I have in ages!

For 2 weeks leading up to the party, we did Secret Santa (adult style)
and while my Secret Santa was very kind and polite, Ryan's was a little
more "creative" ;)
Our night started with beverages and revealing our Secret Santa's
along with our shirts that were to be our attire for the night!
We then split into teams, and tackled an interesting lists of "tasks"
that earned us points, to be tallied at the end of the night!

Nothing but laughter and fun ensued!
What a great night!
Stick your tongue on a flag pole- Check
Team pyramid - Check
Team photo in front of the Moose - Check
There were a bunch of other point-earning tasks... what a riot!




I was Bryan's secret santa... I think he liked his gifts!

Ryan playing Darts... He may not realize he's not actually holding a dart. Haha

Love this girl!
Thanks for a Fantastic Fun night!  Can't wait
to see what kind of neighborhood craziness awaits in 2015!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!