Monday, July 22, 2013

Log Run ~ Stillwater

So....

I did it.

I DID IT!!!!

I ran in my very first race!
Stillwater held their Log Run on Saturday, and I, 
the self-proclaimed "non-runner" signed myself up and participated.

And know what?

I didn't do too bad!

This is something I have been nervous about for weeks.
I had a horribly upset and nervous stomach for days before,
and thank GOD my husband knows me better than I know myself,
because I was thrilled that he showed up, even when I had said
for weeks before that I didn't want anyone there to watch!

Thank you baby! I love you!!!

So, I'm actually done. I can say I did it, and honestly and suprisingly...
I'm quite proud of myself.
I finished my very first 5k in 25:10, and was #18 of 115 women.


My Starting Line  ~ Such a beautiful morning!
Saying a quick prayer.



Happy Monday! Have a great week.

I have plenty more about the rest of our fun weekend still to come!

~thank you to those special people who were so encouraging and supportive of me....
I love you so much!~




2 comments:

I love comments!