Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sweet

I haven't taken actual Portraits of my girls since Lila turned 3.
I typically favor outdoor, and a little more candid.

However, the other day I had my "studio" set up for a shoot and 
the girls asked me to take their picture.

So I obliged.

They put on their pretty little Christmas dresses and I snapped a few.

Sometimes, a nice portrait is just perfect!



The craze of the holidays is in full force at our home, but through it all... I'm truly enjoying myself!
My girls are full of the magic of the season, and I'm getting to bask in their glow!
I may not have time for deep thoughts and well designed blogs... but I'm living it!
At some point, I'll take a breath and share with you the fun times we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!