Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas-y Stuff

Santa and Christmas trees... it doesn't get much more holiday than that!

This year is going to be Fabulous!  I just know it!
Crazy, yep!  A little stressful, absolutely!
But I'm so excited!

We are hosting 3 holiday events in 3 weeks, and although that gives me a touch of panic, 
I also remember how nice it is to have everyone at my home!
Plus, it gives me good reason, to really go out and decorate the house!

Last week I took the girls to see the Big Guy in red and this was the first year they both
really ENJOYED it!  
A few nerves at first (I mean honestly... he's a little "intense"), but then they were
chatting and high-fiving Santa!
They both voluntarily sat on his lap at his request, and yes, I did purchase the ridiculously overpriced $17 single photo, but they loved it, so it was well worth it!


We supported our local Boy Scouts and purchased our tree on Sunday!  I think this is the Best tree we've ever had!  It's tall and full, yet slim... so it doesn't take over our entire porch!

Last night was time to decorate!  
I did the lights and garland, and the girls and Ry helped in putting on the ornaments!
Lila was after my heart with "oohs" and "aahs" and exclamations of "Oh Mommy, It's BEAUTIFUL!"  She was so into the whole thing... magic I tell ya!


Ellie enjoyed it too, just in a little less attentive way.  
She only broke 2 ornaments, not too bad ;)
I think it must be hard to pay attention when your pants keep falling off.

I think this is the most beautiful ever!
I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!