Monday, November 9, 2015

Wrapping up October (better late than never)

The last part of October was really busy in our little household.
Lots of stuff to do and plenty going on in our lives.  
Here are a few things that brought our October to a close this year...


We have enjoyed the wonderful weather as much as we can!  It's been a beautiful Fall
and we wanted to soak it all up!  


Met this guy in the woods at our friends cabin


The girls did a Fun Run for their school and it was a great time watching them! They were so proud of themselves, and I was proud at how well they did!  

Stop for a quick water break

I love the flushed cheeks... she was running so hard!

"MOM!!!  I did 56 laps!!"

This little girl lost her very first tooth!!!  The night of our Halloween party, it was 
barely hanging on, so Daddy gave it a little help and Ellie earned a visit from the Tooth Fairy!!


And speaking of... We had a little Halloween fun!
I had to work on Halloween, but the night before we had some friends over.  
Ryan was a good sport and let me dress him up too, what a guy!!

And on Halloween, I got the girls all ready for Trick or Treating before heading out to welcome
some new little goblins at work!  The girls looked pretty spooky, if I do say so myself!  





November has been off to a good start as well... hopefully, I'll get another post up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!