Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Where has July gone?!!!

Seriously... what the heck?!

Um, so I'm super far behind.  I don't know if it's worth trying to go back and catch up, but
I got this started, so feel like I should at least complete something recognizing what we did the 
first weekend of the month!

It was a good 4th of July weekend, and each day was spent having some fun with family
and friends!  Out on the boat, grilling and eating good food, marshing some mallows... you
know, just good fun!

Heres a photo snapshot of our Independence Weekend!

~Friday was spent on the river with family! We had a few hours of sun before it clouded up and the girls loved it! ~






~After the boat, it was home for Fireworks!~



~Saturday was over to Papa Daves for the day! Grilling, pontooning, and s'mores! All the essentials!~







~Sunday was a day around the house, working on projects.  But the girls love having the backyard to play in, so that too, was a great day!~


I'll do my best to catch up some soon, but time just keeps slipping away, so no promises!!!  
Have a wonderful Wednesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!