Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Day

March is coming in like a LION!!
And as long as the saying holds true... I'm more than happy with that!

I was blessed to be home with my girls today and we spent ample time outside
playing in all the white stuff.
Well, they played.  I entertained my husband and used the electric snowblower
he got me for the first time.  Did a pretty good job too, except the extension cord 
doesn't reach all the way to the end of the driveway!

The girls had a great time, and took wonderful long naps after running 
amok outdoors all morning!
Back to work tomorrow! Happy Snow Day everyone!

Doesn't everybody blow bubbles when it's snowing?!





Literally has her head buried in the snow... goofy dog!


I love that ponytail.  I don't know why... but dang, I just freakin' LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!