Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Squirt Guns

The original plan was that I would be returning to the work scene this week, but late last Thursday, things changed and now my start date is still TBD.  This is a great thing, however, because I'm tickled with my new job!!
That being said, I now have a little more time at home.  
Hmmmm, time at home during the gorgeous summer... I won't complain!

On Monday I had plans to run errands with the kidlets, but alas, 2 of the 3 of us woke up with our cranky pants on, and well... it just wasn't going to happen.

So, instead we ran to the in-town store for the bare nessecities, came home, put our suits on, and dragged the pool out of it's winter hibernation!  While at the store, my girls were lured into the crap-toy isle and in order to avoid an arguement (I may have been one of the 2 with my cranky pants on), we paid $2.97 for 2 tiny squirt guns.

This purchased proved to be my saving grace for the day!  Those little buggers were the highlight of the day!
Sometimes folks, it's the little things!!!
Doesn't this just Scream SUMMER?!?
"Helping" me water my bushes!
Cutie patootie!
Not quite as cute.  This is Lila's "angry face".  She's mad that it's almost time to go inside.

Now, to tackle a few household projects before I head out the door to have lunch with a certain special cousin, then finally take on the errands I passed up on Monday!
Happy Hump Day!

*oooh, that reminds me, I may need to read a little more Fifty... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!