Sunday, February 3, 2013

To make me smile

I'm not feeling well.
I haven't been feeling normal for a few weeks.
It sucks.
Ish.

Today I've managed to get 2 loads of laundry done and hit the gym.
Aside from that, I've pretty much been moving slow and not at all productive.

I need a little pick me up.
So I grabbed my much neglected camera this morning and snapped a few pictures.
Now, I've looked through them and found a few from earlier in January.
These make me smile.

Maybe they'll make you smile too!
That's productive, right?!
I could just eat her up!

Lila has a baby too... her name is Gracie

Elle has fabulous lips!  Mmmm, so sweet!

Pretty girl!



 This makes me smile.  Why?
Because she dressed herself, came up the stairs and said
"Mom, check out how cute I am!"

Yep, you look great honey!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!